1. About Me activity book
This 18 page workbook uses simple instructions, minimal handwriting and visual prompts to help students describe themselves, their families and the things they like to do.
2. Icebreaker games
Fun warm-up activities to introduce classmates and help students get to know each other!
3. Classroom Clues orientation activity
Fun, low pressure task to help students remember important details about their new classroom.
4. Who Can Help Me?
Working through these scenarios helps students find the people who can help and practice what to say.
5. ‘I Want To Know’ question cards
These cards give students a low-demand way to ask questions, plan and keep track of all the things they would like to know!
6. My First Day review activity
An easy end-of-day activity to help students remember and document their first day in their new classroom.
How To Buy
Autism Back to School Support Kit $5
- Would you like more info to see if this resource will be helpful for you?
- Click to check out with PayPal
Teachers Pay Teachers
- Want to use a school purchase order? Head to Teachers Pay Teachers.